Please see the live preview for better viewing
What is this?
The Comment System you are about to view has been designed so that it is easy to add on to any project. It requires very little knowledge of PHP and comes with an optional AJAX form.
What is included?
Included is the following
- 2 PHP Example Pages (AJAX / PHP)
- PHP Comment Class (PDF Documentation / PHP Documentation)
- PHP Database Class (PDF Documentation / PHP Documentation)
- Cascading Style Sheets
Version 2.2 – April 29, 2010
- Added Stand Alone PEAR Library
- Updated Library Path so that it includes the Stand Alone PEAR library
Version 2.1 – January 8, 2010
Changed Flexy Template (HTML) to show
(breaks) in the comment box
Version 2.0 – January 3, 2010
- Removed JSON Class (No longer needed)
- Added Flexy Templater (Uses HTML files inside of PHP to produce the HTML)
- Changed AJAX code to be simpiler
- Updated Documentation for the changes
Version 1.0 – Public Release